Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
Caring for someone with dementia or Alzheimer’s is not an easy thing to do – this is something that we understand at Max Home Care, Inc.. Moreover, did you know that dementia care is the fastest growing need in the home-based care industry in Canada?
This is why as a dependable provider of home care in Calgary, we offer dementia support for individuals and families who need it. Our experienced caregivers at Max Home Care, Inc. can help clients with the many daily tasks affected by a loss of memory. We are fully committed to providing support and resources to our clients and their families to help them understand this process and access the services they need to continue the best possible quality of life.
With our personalized dementia and Alzheimer’s care service, we can provide:
- Companionship and leisure activities.
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Managing challenging behaviors
- Providing stimulating games and activities
- Assisting with activities and tasks
- Creating opportunities for social interaction
- Personal care, dressing and grooming
- Providing opportunities for appropriate exercise
- Fostering a ‘do with’ rather than ‘do for’ approach wherever possible
- Respite for carers
When families decide that our in home senior careat Max Home Care, Inc. is no longer a viable option, we can also help you access assisted living facilities that are suited to help your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
So, for trustworthy dementia, Alzheimer’s, and home care in Calgary, please feel free to contact us at 587-352-1010. We look forward to helping you and your loved ones today!