A person’s overall good well-being doesn’t just involve being physically or mentally healthy – it involves being socially healthy as well. As human beings, it is a natural part of us to want to connect to another person; however, Max Home Care, Inc. understands that certain circumstances – be it due to illness, disability, or old age – can cause a person to become homebound. This is why we are offering in home senior care for those who need it.
As a compassionate provider of home care in Calgary, Max Home Care, Inc., understands this social need of individuals. This is why we are offering companionship services that can help ease loneliness and can meet the social needs of homebound patients.
With our personalized companionship service, we can provide you with:
- Assistance with correspondence with family and friends, maintaining diary/calendar, and organizing mail
- Accompaniment whenever you want to go out for a meal or for coffee
- Engagement in recreational activities that you enjoy (e.g. board games, puzzles, karaoke, arts and crafts, and etc.)
- Entertaining visitors, both family and friends.
- Lively and thought-provoking conversations in your specific areas of interest
- Support and encouragement when it comes to completing daily exercises